Monday, May 15, 2017

Painted Blooms in Mint

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm saving my favorite retiring stamp set for last and I'm featuring it in several posts this week.  I really love the "Penned & Painted" set.  The flowers are beautiful and so easy to create with the three-step stamping technique. The fact that the stamps are see-through photopolymer makes it a cinch to line up the parts. I also really like the fact that you can create a pretty card in no time with this set!

For today's card I started by stamping the outline of one flower in Island Indigo Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel. I used Mint Macaron Ink to fill in the flower--for both steps.  I just stamped this flower randomly onto the panel. I filled in some of the empty spaces with the larger flower in Sweet Sugarplum Ink--two steps. I didn't use the outline stamp here for just a little variety.

I stamped the sentiment from the "Oh So Succulent" stamp set in Island Indigo.  I adhered the stamped panel onto a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Island Indigo mat.  I wrapped a length of Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon around before adhering this to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut diagonally.

Remember, the retiring stamp sets should be available until the end of May 2017, but the tools and accessories are only available while supplies last--in fact the Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon is SOLD OUT already. #sadpanda The retiring items are in red. You can get yours by clicking on the thumbnails below.

Come back tomorrow for another card using both the "Penned & Painted" and "Oh So Succulent" stamp set.  I'm having fun playing with them one last time!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment