Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sugarplum Flowers

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I seriously love how the images from the soon-to-retire "Penned & Painted" stamp set create a watercolor effect--without actually haing to watercolor.  The photopolymer stamps make it easy to position each of the three steps of the flowers.
For today's card I used Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach Inks for the flowers and Wild Wasabi Ink for the leaves.  I cascaded the flowers down the side and across the bottom of a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel. I just love the tumble down look of flowers positioned in this way!  I added a sentiment from the "Oh So Succulent" set in Sweet Sugarplum.

Next, I adhered the stamped panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Sweet Sugarplum Card stock mat.  I wrapped a length of Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon around this before adhering everything to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut diagonally. 

This card was super quick and easy to make and it's so pretty, too! Remember, to order your retiring merchandise before it retires at the end of May (stamp sets) or sells out (accessories and tools).  The retiring items are marked in red on this blog post.



Product List
Sweet Sugarplum 3/8" (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon
[141428]
    was $8.00       now $5.60

No comments:

Post a Comment